Rules and criteria
These are the rules you must follow in order to apply for the Visionspeng.
- The proposal must be in line with Vision Orsa 2050 and benefit the development of the area.
- The applicant, private individual, or association (non-profit or economic) must have a connection to Orsa.
- The applicant must be willing to take full responsibility for the completion of the project.
- The proposal must fall within the framework of what the municipality may support financially.
- The proposal must not have individual profit purposes.
- The municipality cannot fund investments.
- The proposal must be innovative and contribute to strengthening the image of Orsa according to the vision.
- The proposal must be feasible without additional support from the municipality.
- The proposal must not be discriminatory, have negative effects on the environment, or otherwise be contrary to Swedish law.
- The proposal must include a project description with a schedule, a budget, and, if needed, an assessment of how the results are to be managed.
Does this sound like a lot to keep in mind? Don’t worry. You will be guided through the eService application process!
Senast uppdaterad: 30 november 2022